Saturday, November 8, 2008

$$ well spent.

This afternoon I went to Ikano to get some photos developed for my mom. They told me they'd be ready in half an hour so I walked around to pass the time.

I hadn't meant to buy anything (haven't shopped in ages- UK fund!) but by the end of an hour I'd bought 2 pairs of shoes and a shirt. The best part of it is that the 3 items cost me less than RM50 in all. People who know me well will know the sort of extreme happiness I get out of making deserving buys like these. I am a super cheap shopper.

Here are my goodies:
(excuse the ugly toenails.)



Funky yellow sandals, RM10 from Vincci.



Strappy sandals, also RM10 from Vincci.
I took the last size 5 pair for both the designs. Lucky lucky girl.



Sequined top, RM13 from Brands Outlet.

I suppose spending RM33 is not bad when you consider how much I got with it. The joy I got from these buys today will probably last me into the next week. Hoping that it'll last me til next June is stretching it a bit far..





Teeheehee happy Jox! :D

0 comments: