Monday, November 3, 2008

I FOUND IT.

Omg after hunting high and low through all the cupboards and drawers in my room.. finally, the pink Bluetooth headset. My dad gave it to me sometime last year because he found it too complex to use. You have to switch on your phone's Bluetooth, turn the headset on, make them detect each other, know what the red/blue signal light indicates when it blinks/doesn't blink, etc. It's no big deal, but my dad said he'd rather stick to his conventional plug-in handsfree set. I never had any use for it myself so I put it away somewhere and surprise surprise, didn't remember where it was I'd put it.

I've accumulated quite a number of gift boxes over the years and I use them to organize my stuff. After looking for and not finding the original box it came in, I checked these other boxes for it, just in case, even though I didn't think I would've put it in another box when it came with one of it's own.

.. it was in a L'Occitane box that I got this year for my birthday from Kin. Zomg. I've no idea why I put it into that. Make life harder for myself. I discovered where some other things were too.. ugly old RM10 for 3 earrings, a stack of about 50 used Digi reload cards, around RM15-RM20 worth of 10c coins, a baby glow-in-the-dark pig that I think Ewen gave me one Christmas...

I'm organized but I can't remember where I organize my stuff to.

Anyway, baby, I started looking for the Bluetooth headset because I realised I could use it to talk to you when you call me in the mornings when I'm driving to college! So genius right! Now I won't have to strain to hear you over my loudspeaker and ask you to repeat your sentences 3 times/spell out your words before I get them.

Yay!

0 comments: