Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Breakfast before Menon.

CJ: hey what time u goin to sunway tom? breakfast at 7? ha ha can wake me up? i feel like eatin ttdi nasi lemak.

Jox: WAH are you kidding me.. you can or not haha!! Freaking unbelievable. :P hmm my class starts at 9 so i have to leave by 830 so we must eat at like about 745. so u must leave cheras by 715 so u must wake up by 645 so i will call u at that time. ok? :D

WE WERE AT MOSIN BY 7.45AM. Zomg. Super berjaya.

I ordered 2 roti tisus.. Kin ate about a quarter of 1. Fat Jox.
Am so into roti tisu atm. I order it kosong, without sugar or condensed milk. Yummyyyy.
Wouldn't order 2 again though, it's a little too much. Took trying it to realise that. Fat Jox.





There's something wrong with my Itunes. When I play a song.. it doesn't play. It makes no difference whether I play a song or pause it. The symbol changes from like Play to Pause, but the bar doesn't move. It's so weird. My laptop is konky.




bitch bitch bitch bitch menon bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch menon bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch menon





Yesterday for the first time since I got it (about 2-3 years ago), I saw my little glow-in-the-dark pig glow in the dark. It's adorable!!

0 comments: