Hello hello.. today was an ultimate lazy day. CJ had an exam in the morning, so no breakfast. I thought I'd be able to get up early cos I've been getting up at 6.30am the past days I've had breakfast with him but I thought wrong. I turned the alarm off and went on sleeping until it was 9am. Studying and exercise are 2 things that NEVER get me up. We've been to Mosin, Ismail, Jin Xuan Dimsum and Sun Yau Tak Teng so far. Don't know where else to go. 
I was in this queue for 20 minutes one morning, buying nasi lemak that CJ wanted from a lorong in Taman Tun.
Sigh I hate studying. Could go on about how much I hate it and the misery I feel at having to force myself to read P1/P2/P3 everyday and at thinking about this misery lasting another month, but I think it best I don't spread the miserableness.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Fatty
Posted by Jox at 4:03 AM
Labels: fatty, random rambling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment