Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Breakfast before Menon again.

Dim sum at Jin Xuan at DJ this morning with Kembara Boy. I got there 20 minutes earlier than he did and worked on a cash flow question, sipping on Poh Lei cha while waiting. The fishballs were this big:

.-''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''-.
l ------------------------------------l
l ------------------------------------l
l ------------------------------------l
l ------------------------------------l
l ------------------------------------l
l ------------------------------------l
l ------------------------------------l
l ------------------------------------l
l ------------------------------------l
l ------------------------------------l
"-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,-"

Not exaggerating. Food there is good! Tried this other thing which is kinda like salad ha.. they serve it with mayo too. Yum yum. I tapaoed some siew mai, har gao and loh bak gou to college, John and Isaac had them when Menon gave us our first break, they said it was good, we might be going there this Friday.

OMG I'M GOING TO FAIL P2.
John and i spent about 45 minutes after class just now trying to do the one question she gave us for homework today. We couldn't figure it out. 45 minutes! and NOTHING.
Epic woe.


//note: Ok I had to edit this post like 10 times to get the fishball right. I think they might've been 10% larger. Just imagine it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i miss malaysian food so much omg, i want dim sum so badly

and you are NOT GOING TO FAIL P2

i'm going to fail out of princeton. does that make you feel better?

<333

Jox said...

I'll bring you for dim sum when I see you next! :D:D:D

you're not going to fail out of ANYWHERE, silly.

<333