Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"U make me angry..."

Sigh... I dunno wat I did or who she heard from... things between us are so hostile.. n I hate it.. everytime we chat on msn its jus 1 liner or 2... sucks being like tat.. she wudn't tell me y she is angry.. or what I did to make her angry..

Sometimes I jus look for her online to chat.. but it ends up the same always anger, disappointment, emo... what is wrong.. duno y it can end up like this.. n I found out tat shae is still reading.. either ur a loyal fan or u got really nuthing better to do.. hehe.. still haven find my belt yet..

I dun even noe bout her china trip, how did it go, what did she buy, what did she see... all I get from her is "nothing", "dno", "bye"... wonder if she talked to her frenz like tat.. or oni ppl she hates..

EMO..

well, hope she will publish a post bout her china trip.. at least i can read it from a distance.. maybe its wat she wants..

anywayz, newcastle was fun.. tho donate quite a lot of money to the casino(damn money suckers).. Generally, its a city full of bridges, they have at least 10, 8 bridges to cross the river n a few more to bypass city centre and all.. quite cool.. very cool city.. frenz there are happening as well. Met up with old coursemates and classmates..

I was drunk before entering the club.. LOL.. stupid din slept the whole day n drank.. but I got sober when I entered the club.. hahaha lucky me.. if not I wud have missed out a great club..

Well, UK its getting pretty boring starting from now.. hmmm hopes she reads all these.. at least it helps keep her updated of what I did... hope she does the same..

All for now,
Don

0 comments: