Hmm, Online shopping is baddd.. its too addictive.. omg.. not good.. went newcastle bought some stuff for chinese new year.. yeah mom asked me to get new stuff so I did.. hehehe
Just if you're interested...
Hmm got a pair of evisu jeans always wanted one.. happy to finally get.. yay!!!
Also, a pair of onitsuka tigers which U said it was nice.. yea now im changing style hahaha wearing those sort of "pointy" shoes and straight cut jeans which kinda looks like slim.. happy?? haha
When I got back to Aber.. I still felt it was not enough.. That is when I tried shopping online.. Shit, its abit addictive.. hahaha .. bought 2 t-shirts which I think its cute and got approval from Rab.. hope its nice.. it has been dispatched waiting for it to arrive at my doorsteps =)
I got another hoodie.. can;t let my parents noe hahaha will show u next time..=)
guess that's all for now.. wat a quiet friday nite.. zzzz
Friday, February 6, 2009
Online shopping
Posted by Jox at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment